Another Christmas done. It’s hard to believe that this is our 15th Christmas as a married couple and our 11th as a family. I love that we always have a special morning together, with just us, celebrating God’s gift to the world and our gifts to each other.
- Zachary’s first Christmas (wearing the same PJ’s that all of the kids have worn for their first Christmas)
- The magic of a two year old on Christmas morning (and watching her progressive wardrobe change)
- Mama-made Christmas PJs for all the kids (wrinkled from a good night’s sleep)
- Gratitude and excitement for gifts (we rarely buy anything for the kids through the year, making Christmas and birthdays truly special)
- Another white Christmas (we buy 10 pounds of cotton batting each year so we can have a “White Christmas”)
- Our traditional red and green Thai Sticky Rice with Mango
- A special gift from Alaina: 15 years of Christmas memories typed and presented to me. I love that she knows me well enough to know how much that would mean to me.
- A special gift from Caleb: A huge hand drawn picture of “DRAWWORLD.” I love to see his creativity. The details are amazing!
- Two boys feeling grown up with their new iPod shuffles.
- Two happy girls anticipating a “girl trip” to Kuala Lumpur at the end of January
- Two happy boys anticipating a “boy trip” trip to Legoland in Malaysia at the beginning of January.
- Being surrounded by these amazing people I get to call family.