Scrapbooking. My creative outlet. My first (creative) love, my happy place.
I encountered my first scrapbook right before my junior year of high school. Two of my friends were just getting into Creative Memories and I was totally mesmerized by their albums. I spent the next 12 years calling myself a scrapbooker, cutting up pictures, and buying expensive stuff…and having very few pages to show for it! I loved the idea of scrapbooking, but it just wasn’t happening for me.
And then, on a fateful day in 2005, a friend gave me stack of scrapbooking magazines. As I was thumbing through them, I saw an article on digital scrapbooking. I was intrigued. I read the article, did some Google searches, and I knew it was for me. I bought Photoshop Elements, Photoshop Elements for Dummies, and I got to work. And here I sit, nine years later, loving it as much as I did when I started.
In those nine years I have…
- Scrapped over
- Met some of the most amazing people who I am pleased to call friends
- Won the Photoshop Elements Magazine Best of Show award
- Have been published in many of the major scrapbooking magazines
- Was a 2007 finalist in Creating Keepsakes Scrapbooker of the Year contest
- Have designed and sold digital scrapbooking templates since September 2006 (currently selling at Sweet Shoppe Designs)
- Founded THE DAILY DIGI (which is now run by my amazing friend Steph)
- Created a class for Big Picture Classes
- Published many articles at THE DAILY DIGI
And now, you can WATCH ME SCRAP with this amazing set of video tutorials. You’ll learn everything you need to know to get started in digital scrapbooking.